Monday, February 03, 2014

two things from the 1970s...

...The Zodiac Killer and radio!

For SFGate's Culture Blog, I visited the four known Zodiac murder sites, and reported back, complete with a photo gallery. Check it out, and please don't miss the comments. I only wish I could publish the insane mail I received as a result of this article. (Oh wait. I can. And I've got a fun new project in the works where I will do just that.)

In other exciting news, Melissa and I are filling in as hosts on KGO Radio. This is just for fun, and while we hope we become regular radio personalities like our hero, Robin Quivers, we're really just popping into slots while real radio types are on vacation. In you click into KGO's archives, you can hear us Saturday and Sunday from midnight-2am. (I'll get a better link to make listening in less of a chore.) You can also tune in live this coming Sunday night, from 10pm-1am.

AND YOU CAN CALL IN! If you are a crazy and/or unreasonably angry person, you won't get on the air, but otherwise, we would love to hear from you. Call in at 808-0810! So far, we've discussed going full bush, Woody Allen's daughters, a soda tax, Mitt Romney, and insane funerals. Naturally...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth, have you read "A Voice Out of Nowhere"? It's a great novelization of the Blackman family murders in Canada. Good read.