Monday, July 29, 2013

freaks and geeks...

I almost didn't go. I was at the Craft Fair with Blair, Keri, and John and I thought to myself, 'There's that Young Democrats vs. Young Republicans dodgeball thing starting right now. I could probably make that...ugh.'

I decided to drive by and see if anyone showed up. If it looked weird enough, I would nervously venture in to hide in the bleachers, take a few photos, and leave. Turns out, the SFYD vs. SFYR dodgeball game was so bizarre, a young republican got into a screaming match with a member of the Board of Supervisors. Don't worry. I got a photo.

It's all up now, over on SFGate.

Also, my father chastised me for failing to post last week's Tourist Trapped on this blog, because I have been neglecting this blog, and I am sorry. I went to Applebee's at Fisherman's Wharf! Read all about it on the Culture Blog...

1 comment:

Michael Strickland said...

Your father, in this case, was right. That appetizer sampler was heroic and scary.