Tuesday, November 20, 2012

you have literally been waiting all year for this....

Starting tomorrow at noon, 96.5 KOIT (Lite Rock Less Talk) will be kicking off their annual 24/7 playing of Christmas Music. This is how you know it's really fucking Christmastime; When KOIT starts playing all of those CDs that Keith Haring did the covers for and the soundtrack to Home Alone. If you can't wait 24 hours (and I can't), they've already started streaming it online.
I am currently listening to Manheim Steamroller's version of the Nutcracker. I can barely sit still in my cubicle. I'm dying to dance, to bake, to stream lights, to shop the SHIT out of San Francisco, and to scream from the center of the ice rink in Union Square, "KOIT CHRISTMAS MUSIC HAS ARRIVED! IT IS OFFICIALLY THE HOLIDAYS!"
If I can make it that far. My co-workers are ready to kill me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes please. More, please. And watch this, please: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150449053778234

- Clemens

Occasional Commenter said...

Poor Mittens, I hope the holiday season makes up for this most ghastly of bourgeois horrors *clutches pearls*, pumping one's own gas!

Seana said...

Thank you Bethy for making me seem a little (and only a little) bit less of a Christmas Nerd. XO