Thursday, August 30, 2012

you don't need no credit card to ride this train...

Occasionally, I have to take the bus in the morning without my bus buddy Blair, and thus, listen to music. I need some song recommendations, because I suspect I am listening to lame music for a glamorous ride through a beautiful city on public transit. This morning, I put on my 'Dinner Party' playlist, and the only good song that came on was "Power of Love" by Huey Lewis and the News.

Please tell us what is your favorite bus jam. I will then download it and pretend I'm you on the bus.

Also, any tips on how to board a bus with good hair and have it still in place upon disembarkment? 30 minutes of sitting perfectly still somehow result in my looking like I got in a fight by the time I get to work. It's a bizarre scientific mystery. I am considering one of those see-thru rain bonnets...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The songza app makes playlists for you. It's amazing. And you're welcome.

Heather Ashley Chase said...

Girl Talk album : All Day -is a fun mix of 80's 90's and hip hop all inter weaved into cool 2 minute songs. I think you mike like this. I listen to it while running. :)
It's available for download I think still off his site, and also off itunes and Amazon. ;)


Ps. LOVE your humor and writing!
Heather Ashley Chase
www.chaseinthecity.com