Monday, August 13, 2012

a gentleman's beauty routine...

Today, Brock was telling me that he bathes twice a day. I asked him to detail his beauty routine, and this was Brock's response:

"I use a soothing body wash made for men and use a facial scrub one every other day. I wash may hair 2-3 times a week. I condition daily (what with my voluminous, body-filled hair, it's a must.) And I use a special soap for my back because the conditioner will give me the RARE zit. Then, I use a paraben-free deodorizer and moisturizer, the latter of which contains SPF 40. A dab of kheil's oil behind the ears... and that's it!

My body = temple."

UPDATE: Eve insists that I add the following to this post. "I'm sorry to be so demanding, but this is vital."

2 comments:

Jackson West said...

Every other day on the facial scrub? Hmmm. Noted.

Chalkman said...

eve is right, this was the first thing I thought of before I got through the first sentence