Sunday, July 01, 2012

the top five list...

Since I work with a hilarious and interesting group of folks, I've taken to asking them a 'question of the day'. The QOTD has quite popularly moved onto my Facebook page, and I usually ask it most work days. It's all shit like, "If you could only have one fruit?" or "Which is the best episode of Seinfeld?" People even submit questions they want me to ask. I am very proud of my little, nerdy, friend-game. 

Anyway, one of my QOTDs was which dead person would be in your Top 5? What's weird is that many respondents didn't know that 'Top 5' means the top 5 people you want to have sex with, even if you're attached. Answers were odd, and obviously off because respondents just selected whatever dead person they wished was still alive. Did no one watch Friends?

I was reminded I needed to update my Top 5. Please give tell me yours. Here are mine (for 2012 only):

Jason Sudeikis
Ty Burrell
Bendedict Cumberbatch
Ryan Gossling (What am I, dead?)
Louis C.K.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did u see Ruby Rippey Tourke on that dopey Bravo Show? WTF?

Anonymous said...

Who is your dead person?

Seana said...

OK I don't know if my comment went through, I got an error. Here's my list:

Jon Stewart
Johnny Depp
Matt Damon
Hugh Jackman (as Wolverine)
Joe Manganiello

When did George Clooney drop out of your top 5?

thesoniashow said...

I've given this a lot of thought:
Paul Rudd
Idris Elba
Timothy Olyphant
Jason Bateman
Jon Hamm