Wednesday, July 25, 2012

the dmv is not a hidden treasure...

I really need to suck it up and do way more cheezeball Tourist Trapped activities, but I have exhausted my friends. "Do anyone want to go on a Duck Tour?" was met with a resounding, "Fuck no."
Anyway, this week's Tourist Trapped stumbles upon hidden treasures in Fort Mason while en route to the Renegade Craft Fair. Check it out on SFGate RIGHT HERE.

I spent 3 and a half hours at the DMV yesterday because someone stole the tags of my license plate. Brock took the photos and complaints I was boredly (?) texting him and turned it into a post on SFist. I was most impressed with the fact that a photo slideshow of my morning at the DMV was up on someone else's website before I even got my number (B018). I ended up sitting in the DMV reading comments about what a self-promoting dumbass I am. Which did, admittedly, pass the time.


Sally, Joey and I are taking a deepwater aerobics class. I have discovered that I love cardio when it is 1) underwater, 2) includes 15 elderly women, and 3) keeps me laughing for 50 straight minutes. At one point in our most recent class, I looked next to me to find Sally with a flotation device around her waist, two floating dumbells in her hands, and her legs in a cycling motion underwater to the rhythm of "(She's A) Maniac" coming from a boom box. I was laughing so hard, I almost needed to be rescued...


3 comments:

Clair said...

If you're looking for new friends to entertain with crazy tourist trapped adventures, sign me up!

Beth Spotswood said...

You are ON, Clair!

Rhiannon said...

I'd love to do silly tourist trapped things with you! Goodness, I haven't seen you since we saw Eat Pray Love I think! So count me in.

Hey, have you done the Mr. Toad 's tours yet?