Wednesday, June 20, 2012

the slumber party blood bath...

Egads! I forgot to post Monday's Culture Blog here, which is how my father gets to my posts. He is now getting emails, mentioning THIS.
I once told this story to my co-worker Carlos, himself the father of three daughters. He loved it so much he went home and told his family. And occasionally he asks me to tell it again.
I've got a million favorite stories about my dad, but I think this one is the funniest.
Brace yourselves. It's up now, on SFGate...

2 comments:

Greg said...

Not only was this a great story, but the way you told it made it so vivid. i read part of it to someone the other day and we both couldn't stop laughing at how you really brought this to life.

Esther said...

The links on this post seem to be broken. Anyway you could fix?

BTW, I stumbled upon your blog and am now obsessed. You are such a good writer; hilarious and so real. Planning on reading every single entry.