Wednesday, December 21, 2011

not for nothing, but he is really talented...

Today's Culture Blog looks back on itself, reflecting on 2011 in posts. It's all touching and Christmassy and up on SFGate.
Speaking of Christmassy, I arrived at work to find a present from my co-worker Bill. He and his wife were at Kohl's (?) and saw this:


When I was in 6th Grade, my teacher Mrs. Hendricks had a thing for hippos. People were always giving her hippo figurines, ornaments and stuffed animals. And my dad's thing is trains. Whenever his friends see some sort of amazing train treasure, they get it for my dad. I've spent my whole life wondering what my "thing" will be. And now that I know, I kinda feel bad for myself...

1 comment:

Seana said...

I think of your "thing" as more pop culture, or perhaps boy-bands through history.