Sunday, December 25, 2011

merry christmas and i love you...

So...I'm having a pretty great Christmas and I hope you are too. I am so warm and cozy in my childhood home, with my array of gifts, including the apparent hint from Santa, "Organizing for Dummies." We also had Meetinghouse Biscuits. Have you ever had those? I know!
I'm about to go enjoy "Sibling Bonding Afternoon" with Alex, which involves a PG movie and co-creation of a fancy hors-d'oeuvres for tonight's dinner at Kate's family's house in the Marina.
Speaking of the Marina...

You fine folks are weird and wonderful for reading and watching. The above is just about vintage, and I hope you like it. I also hope that you are enjoying a fun and feast-filled holiday with the ones you like. I think we're all pretty fucking lucky.
Love, Bethy

2 comments:

Pretty fucking lucky, indeed. said...

Except for these horrible, horrible assholes. Some of these re-tweets are simply unbelievable.

Beth Spotswood said...

Jesus Christ. My favorite is the broad that got an iPad but not Fabreeze.