Monday, September 19, 2011

"Tara is WAY off-base here, and shame on you, Beth..."

At dinner the other night, Tara pointed out that from henceforth, I would need to make our OpenTable reservations. "I'm so embarrassed." She laughed. "OpenTabled dumped me!"
To which I immediately made a note, "OpenTable dumps Tara blog post."
It's up now, on today's Culture Blog. And Tara is ready to kill me.
It should come as no surprise to you that today's commenters fail to see the humor in OpenTable's canceling one's membership over a missed reservation. Not only do they fail to see the humor, they have apparently finally found their cause...

1 comment:

sfmike said...

Wow, you did start A Foodie Cause, all directed at the selfish twit who is the embodiment of everything that is wrong in modern society who goes by the name of Tara. Is she going to have to change her name? Will she ever speak to you again? Enquiring readers want to know.