Monday, September 12, 2011

also: the lounge band in 'lost in translation'...

On today's Tourist Trapped, I toss Sausalito under a bus. Turns out, it's the middle-aged mom capital of the world. Middle-aged moms, Beth? What do you mean?
Things middle-aged moms like:
  • Chinese chicken salads
  • Eye-glass chains
  • The Buena Vista Social Club
  • Chardonnay
  • Book clubs
  • Talking about where their kids go to college
  • Handbags/scarves purchased at Wine and Art Festivals
  • Anything related to Tuscany
  • Loud bracelets
  • Women-friends
  • Ordering appetizers as their entree
And of course, Aha Moments. Which I talk about in an interview. Enjoy.

Anyway, it's all up over at SFGate. And no, mom. You are way cooler than this...

2 comments:

Seana said...

Phew, dodged a bullet on that one. I do know a few though...I'm looking forward to the snippet on Novato ;)

I'm out there, George. said...

Eye-glass chains

Really? Is that new, because when I think of eye-glass chains, she comes to mind.