Wednesday, July 13, 2011

red letter day!

We're having a bit of a day over here in internet nerd world. First of all, the Huffington Post San Francisco launched today, and on it you will find Necessary Conversation's Pride Episode. Watch it here, and from henceforth.

Also, remember the 7x7 Magazine Hot 20 Under 40 Reader's Choice Thing? I made the Top 7 Finalists! You only have one more week of hearing about this.
But, izgunsdrifh,zfjzj,.dnfzm,fu!!!!!

I will not start obsessing about how cool and connected my competition is right now. I will spend the next 24 hours basking in the fact that a certain whore I went to high school with can SUCK ON IT. Well, that and being grateful to you fine people for being so nice, supportive and willing to vote.
Man, the top 7. That's rad. Thank you!

You can vote here, once a day I think. And if you could ask everyone you've ever met in your life to vote for me too, well, that would be lovely.

As you might remember, I only post this clip on truly special occasions...

1 comment:

DJTennessee said...

I was really moved by Shakira's HuffPo piece on early childhood education in developing countries.