Wednesday, July 06, 2011

oh relax, it takes 2 seconds. (that's what she said...)

Today's Culture Blog is up! In it, I help a charming British lady realise her dream of becoming an advice columnist. Sorta. And now, on to the real news...

So remember that 7x7 Magazine popularity contest I told you about? The Hot 20 Under (and Over) 40 Reader's Choice Contest? I made the 49 Finalists and was very excited about it? Well hold onto your hats because guess what? I'm now one of the remaining 20 finalists!

Basically, 7x7 picks 19 too-cool-for-school people and the commoners get to pick the 20th. I survived the first round of voting, and now we're onto the second round. I find out if I made the 7 finalists next week, and a week after that we find out the Reader's Choice winner. So long story long, will you please vote for me by clicking on this link, scrolling to the bottom and clicking on my name? Thanks. I really appreciate it. And tell your friends too? Awesome. You're the best.

And in case I still haven't convinced you, look at this:

Seriously. Look at me! I was the tallest ghost in a Ghostbusters dance routine. I need this. I need this bad...

3 comments:

Dr. Peter Venkman said...

Done and done. I'm clicking that submit button like I've got Parkinson's (boo! too much?). The Universe is going to make me pay for that one.

That picture is fan-fucking-tastic, btw.

Greg said...

I voted for you!

One thing I thought was odd was that they didn't have pictures of any of the contestants so I don't see how they can expect people to choose unless they know the folks involved. Also, if they had your picture on there, I'm sure you'd win in a landslide :-)

Seana said...

Coolest Ghost in school