Friday, July 29, 2011

cacao to walmart...

This glorious Oregon news report was on DListed this morning.



1. What happened to Sandy's leg? Was that a result of her expulsion from Walmart?
2. Carla! Carla! Carla!
3. I thought that's how you were supposed to dress in Walmart. Now, had they approached Sandy and said, "You cannot pair a turquoise bikini top with orange sweat-shorts and a leg brace" I'd have better understood.
4. Related to item #1, what happened to Sandy's hair?
5. I thought Oregon was supposed to be all Portlandia and recycling and Subaru Foresters. What is up with Sandy limping down her driveway ashing a cigarette while complaining about uptight dress codes?
6. I wonder if, like in the film Easter Promises, Sandy's tattoos tell the story of her dark and complex past. Or she just picked them out of a book when she was high on whip-its. It's 50-50.
7. I wish I was as comfortable in my body as Sandy is in hers...

1 comment:

Seana said...

Eugene is NOOOO Portland, I'll say that much. Closer to something medium sized, and dominated by meth.. Wasilla?