You can watch almost every serial killer documentary on YouTube. FYI. (I get that this is a weird way to spend time. I'm sure you do things that I would think are weird.) Anyway, I was up to my usual, "The Nightstalker: Part 3 of 6" recently when I decided to look for Zebra Killing video, because no one ever talks about the Zebra Killings. Except me...and apparently this guy.
Before you chose to watch this video, and I think that you should when you're ready, bear in mind the following:
1. The Zebra Killings are horrible and will give you nightmares. You also might not want them described in your workplace. These videos are verbally graphic.
2. One of the Zebra Killers shot former Mayor, wonderful human being and my awesome friend Art Agnos TWICE. And "Russ", the guy in this video gets all political out of the blue, calling Art a Bolshevik. The next scene involves "Russ" driving along the gorgeous Embarcadero, which is gorgeous, by the way, because of Art Agnos.
3. This is Part 1 of 2. You should allot 20 minutes of your day to watch this.
And now, a few remarks:
1. Who the hell is this guy and what was he eating that got all over his shirt?
2. Sweet mustache/limo combination.
3. Is he still making these? Can I go on one? And would that be safe?
I have to say, as incredibly weird as these videos are (and there are more), this is, as far as I can tell, an accurate look at the Zebra Killings. It is also an accurate look at what might happen to me if I spend to much time on this shit...