Thursday, April 21, 2011

turns out, there is no app for that...

Hurrah! I was on the local news tonight. It's pretty exciting, perhaps only for me. But every day, I sit in the newsroom and secretly hope, maybe a reporter will ask me to be in a story today? I'll do anything! Costumes? Weird food? Embarrassing stunts? I'd be delighted!
Today, my friend and co-worker Joe called me at my desk. "Hey, you wanna be on TV? I need to know like, right now. Can you meet me out front?"
I practically jumped out the window.


3 comments:

thesoniashow said...

Nicely done, Beth! You looked fabulous!

I love that they tell you not to drive and use the app. Well, if I'm not driving, then I'm parked, so I don't need the app.

Bonnie said...

This clip has absolutely made my day!! Good Friday indeed!

Seana said...

I'm guessing that the app gets no stars? I leave that one off my list of apps to download. You looked awesome though!