Friday, April 15, 2011

necessary conversation: wondercon...

That's right folks. Necessary Conversation went to WonderCon. (For the moms out there, WonderCon is a comic book/science fiction convention that takes place annually at the Moscone Center. It's fucking huge. An even bigger one happens in San Diego every year, called ComiCon. And I want to go to that one too.) Anyway, this special episode features interviews with stars of the Amazing Race, the Dukes of Hazard, Seinfeld, mom's basements and webcam sex shows. We had a great time. I hope you do too.



May the force be with you...

PS: We'll be posting full interviews that we've had to cut for time, not just from this episode, but from others, LIKE US ON FACEBOOK and bask in the glory of a 12 minute interview with Gavin Newsom or just as gripping, the whole Klingon interview. Note my reaction to the scent of his...costume. Anyway, please like me. I have all kinds of esteem issues...

3 comments:

KG said...

"Can I use this as a curling iron?"
HA!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see you both at ComicCon. It's about 5x as big as Wondercon and it has a lot more Hollywood stars. It is fun though. It's kind of like Burning Man + the SF Pride Parade + SXSW but for nerds, who literally rule San Diego for a week. Last year they replaced the transit stop signs with ones written in Klingon.

Good luck getting a pass though- you generally have to buy them a year in advance, which is why I can't go this year.

Anonymous said...

Super Legit.