Sunday, March 06, 2011

pauley d wouldn't be caught dead in coach...

Hilarious and beautiful comedian Whitney Cummings tweeted a photo this morning of the guy sitting in front of her on an airplane.
This is the photo of the hair (and man-scent) that Whitney Cummings things resembles the Jersey Shore's own Pauley D:That's not a cast member on the Jersey Shore, Ms. Cummings, although I can see why someone might come to that conclusion. Nope, that is your Lieutenant Governor and mine, DJ Gavin C. Newsom!
At least I think it is. I'm a pretty solid expert on that hair and I'd swear on a case of Drakkar that's my boy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Gavin's head would stick up higher than that.

Leslie said...

Pauly D's hair sticks straight up. There is no contouring. It's as if y'all haven't been studying the show in great detail