Monday, March 14, 2011

i only do pre- and post-season...

I'm a regular sports reporter these days. I'm practically Bulldog from Frasier. Today on SFGate's Tourist Trapped, check out an entire recap of my weekend at Giants Spring Training. And by weekend at Giants Spring Training, I mean sitting by the pool, bumping into Willie Mays at a sports bar and checking out the kind of guys that wear white visors indoors at night.

And then my very own CBSSF.com let me post my thoughts on yesterday's Giants vs. the Rangers game. This is the first time I've gotten to like, blog-blog for CBS. So don't get me in trouble and leave any weird comments. Go Gigantes!

3 comments:

sfmike said...

I loved "Belt is being hailed as “the next Buster Posey” by some and “the next dreamy Giants player” by me."

Brett said...

I'm not even going to share my thoughts on this, for both our sakes...

Steve Keller said...

The housing sprawl and big box store sprawl in Phoenix is ugly. Some of those, east / west surface streets go on forever, such as, Bell Rd., and Indian School Rd. We enjoyed camping at White Tank and Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument. I love those small ballparks and the practice fields and all the guys trying to make it to the big show. Beth, great stories !