Here are my problems with Mariska Hargitay's choices as Olivia Benson on this admittedly wonderful show:
1. Over acting. Come ON. Enough with the wide-mouthed shock.
2. If it's so traumatizing to be the product of rape, why work in sex crimes where she's reminded every day?
3. Can they send her on a date? It's been 11 years.
4. How many hair lengths can one woman have? Yet no skirts.
5. Stop calling him 'El.' It's Elliot. And he could use a tone-down too. Enough with the problem daughters. And why does Elliot work in sex crimes if he can't control his rage at the injustice at crimes against children?
Basically, I like the fucked up stories. But the performances are all a little heavy handed. Brock disagrees. He thinks they're pitch perfect...