Thursday, March 17, 2011

all that's missing is a newsies musical number...

The Chronicle's Peter Hartlaub recently posted a wonderful video feature in which he revisited his old Chronicle paper boy route. Today, he takes another former Chron paper boy on his route.



I find this whole series charming and I hope you do too, as Peter is my friend and editor, generally lets me write whatever I want and recently bought me lunch at Grumpy's. So yay P-Fresh! I really love this whole nostalgic concept. It's a sweet look back at old media, and we get to peek at cute suburban neighborhoods at the break of dawn.
You can read his thoughts on the adventure HERE, as well as who he's looking for next. Apparently, Peter wants to put an "old guy" on a bike...

1 comment:

Holly said...

I didn't know P-Fresh was your editor; you're so lucky!