Wednesday, February 16, 2011

vme? vyou!

I am really supposed to be doing VYou a lot now, for two reasons. 1) There is a Hearst Channel of VYou made up of writers for Hearst newspapers and websites, of which the Chronicle and SFGate are two and 2) VYou is featuring me on their homepage, apparently because I read obits in diners. I don't know. But I'm really happy about it and want them to keep liking me.
So here I pimp, with a bunch of new answers to reader questions. Tonight's include my "favorite" serial killers and a story about a necklace. Again, just click on the question below my little waiting video for the answer to it, with sound even. I hope you enjoy my responses and please keep asking weird questions.
Thanks!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you hear Clive will be in SF from the end of February through May filiming something for HBO? You need to set up an encounter and write about it so this old married lady can live vicariously through you. He is sooooo Yummy.