Thursday, February 24, 2011

the end of the world. literally...

I'm so sorry for my shitty blogging this week. The internet has been (dramatic pause) down at my place of residence all week. I emerged this morning to find Comcast workers in a cherry picker out in front of my house, hopefully finally fixing this shit. I know all of the phone operators at this point. I know about their lives, their families, their equally intense addictions to high speed wifi.
Last night, after I got home from an insanely crowded blogger bonanza at Bloodhound, I discovered my internet connection was on.
Miraculously.
I raced to my laptop and recorded some VYou answers to your questions. So, while I pray and dream of a day when my internet will be flowing free and breezy again, please tune into my answers to such gems as cup vs. cone, where I got my glasses and when I knew I was a big drunk:

Also, tonight the ladies and crew of Necessary Conversation will be filming at the San Francisco Young Republicans Date Auction. So if someone could sit by the phone and have bail money ready, that'd be great...

2 comments:

Clair said...

You're going to interview the winners of the date auction, right? Cause after years of dating an angry Republican, I want to know what the pleasure of arguing with one goes for on the open market.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering my question about the glasses. I know your pain Beth; I too have a large head. Glasses, hats, headbands, it’s impossible to find a good size. But don’t worry according to Entourage people with large heads are destined to be superstars.