Wednesday, January 26, 2011

new goddamn media...

Katie Baker talked me into this. I'm joining the array of "Hearst writers" to answer anyone's questions on a VYou Channel, much like my foxy friends Paolo Lucchesi, Phil Bronstein and Peter Hartlaub have done before me. So basically, you type in a question for me, if I'm willing to answer it I make a little video answer, and then I post it, allowing you to finally exhale and discover the answer to your burning questions.
Obviously, I'm not exactly a private person. And it can be about anything, not just SFGate stuff. Although I'm pretty sure they're putting this on the Gate. Tourist Trapped, Necessary Conversation, my tap dance abilities...lay it on me:


That could not have been more embarrassing to film. My roommate was like, "What are you do.... nevermind."
So this is just my "waiting for a question" video. Then, in 20 years when someone finally gets bored enough to ask me something, I'll record an answer. And post 'em here, on the Gate, maybe Facebook. My mother is now really, really confused.
Just go with it!

6 comments:

Gloria Vanderbilt Collection said...

Fetching glasses.

Jerry: Who picked these out?

George: I did!

Jerry: They're ladies' glasses! All you need is that little chain around your neck so you can wear 'em while you're playing Canasta.

Clair said...

Who makes the lipstick you're wearing? I'm sorry, I know the world has much more pressing problems, but right now I really need a good shade of red lipstick. Good luck with the videos!

thesoniashow said...

I second Clair's question.

Beth Spotswood said...

Ladies, it is Maybeline Moisture Extreme SPF 15 in "Real Raisin", product number E230.
It stays on forever, but I recommend blotting immediately after application. Lemme know how it goes...

Clair said...

Thanks!

thesoniashow said...

Thank you!