Monday, December 13, 2010

let the anticipation start...NOW!

If there was ever a time to get excited about an episode of Necessary Conversation, and I'm not saying there is or anything, you might start to, oh, I don't know, lose your shit now.

We will all have to wait until Friday. This will be the longest 3 and a half days of my life.

But whatever I thought was lost, was over, was played out...IS SO FUCKING BACK ON RIGHT NOW. For example...

Please see above. Give it a good 10 minute stare. Thanks.

It's our Christmas Special and includes lots of really important interviews with all kinds of fun folks. And Gavin. Melissa will probably kill me for posting this but I'm SORRY. I mean, really. Come ON. I'm putting this on mugs, t-shirts and mouse pads...

3 comments:

Traci said...

I can't wait!!!! This week is going to take FOREVER now. Thanks for the photo teases though!

kwk said...

The photo captioned, "Please see above. Give it a good 10 minute stare."
Was ten minutes how long Newsom stared down the front of your dress?

Anonymous said...

If i were Gavin, I would kill to be the meat in that NC sandwich.