Thursday, April 29, 2010

what the hell are you doing here...

Hold on. Just hold on a second.

It's like a little skit! For like, a pep rally or something. There are so many wonderful, safe, hilarious ways for the Mayor to poke fun at himself. But the old "I talk a lot because I care so much" is kinda dumb. That being said, you have to appreciate that they're trying. They really are trying!
Someone needs to sit down, watch 200 episodes of the West Wing for inspiration and go balls to the walls with this. Da Mayor and da nurses gives the best performance, hands down. Also, where can I buy that rockin' soundtrack?

*Thanks Marina...

3 comments:

generic said...

But this is West Wing inspired, isn't it? That's the opening snare roll. I hear "previously on..." at the mere sound of it.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious what the name of the club is where the opening shots were filmed, with the view of the Pyramid? The use of Muse-Uprising at the end had curious hipster implications. I always associated Newsom's supporters as the fat cats however. Otherwise, tres slick.

Thomas Crown said...

Assuming you're serious about the music, it's a remix of Nina Simone's Sinnerman. To wit