Sunday, January 10, 2010

the last time this happened was with homer and langley, so obviously, i know what i'm talking about...

I am taking a break from reading my book just to tell you to please go out and buy it as fast as you can so we can discuss. I find myself figuring out when I'll have time to read, scheduling chapters in because I'm so goddamn obsessed.
The book: In the Woods.
If you've read it, I need to discuss everything up to Chapter 4, which is where I am as I only bought the thing yesterday.
If you haven't, PLEASE go get it. We'll be discussing this and Jersey Shore...

5 comments:

Rain said...

I read it!

I thought it was really good. Like an Irish "Law & Order" episode, but longer. And better....

Beth Spotswood said...

Rain, I am now on Chapter 9. Right now, I'm all about Sam and Cassie is starting to annoy me with the 90's banter. And obviously, Det. (Adam) Rob Ryan is my personal hero. Please tell me he doesn't hook up with the slutty older sister...

Skance said...

Love, love, love this book and the second one "The Likeness" is just as good. Cassie is teh awesome. You'll totally come back around to loving her.

Rain said...

I will reveal nothing! Except that your feelings about Ryan [Adam] may change....

I'm looking forward to reading "The Likeness" too, glad to hear it's good. I gave it to my mother for Christmas, so I am just waiting for her to finish it and hand it over...

TK said...

I liked "In the Woods," but it kinda made me mad, but I can't tell you why yet.