1. Saturday Night was a family Christmas Party. So, there's that.
2. I volunteered with my father serving lunch at a soup kitchen. There were tears. There were, of course, laughs.
3. I still haven't told you about jury duty.
4. There's a serial killer thing I'm a little obsessed with right now.
5. The Beth's (and Brock) filmed a new video covering the Master Chef Auditions in Union Square.6. Last night, following the Family Christmas Party, I snuck in BY MYSELF BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD GO WITH ME to the Star Trek Convention Late Night Dessert Party at the St. Francis Hotel. I'll probably use this for The Gate, but really I should be on Oprah to tell this story, I find the experience so personally climactic. Below, please find one of the MANY videos I took, and note the woman at the very last second. You can hear her before you see her...