Thursday, December 10, 2009

week end what's up, weekend what's up...

I think the Weekend What's Up theme song should be to the tune of "Where's Your Head At (Where's Your Head At)" but alas, not yet.
None the less, it's up! And I kinda talk shit about someone. OMG.
I've been filming the WEWU at the PariSoma offices lately. (We need a bar sponsor.) But here's your chance to lounge around in the tea-kettle packed environment in which we shoot these 2 minute masterpieces. The SF Appeal Holiday Party is next Wednesday from 7-10 in PariSoma, home of VidSF. If you come, please be sure to ask Kieran the Producer about "Sports Lounge." Kieran and Ray were telling me about their sports show in high school, "Sports Lounge." I don't know why, I'm fascinated by the weird shit kids do. Kieran and Ray had a sporty talk show they produced, filmed and starred in. I can't stop singing the theme song I wrote for Sports Lounge. I just keep picturing the opening graphic of a football zooming towards the camera and then, in scoreboard font, "SPORTS LOUNGE!"

1 comment:

KG said...

Love it, you made me laugh out loud.

Oboe....