Thursday, October 22, 2009

thumbs up is right!

I love seeing Gavin with a Ho as much as the next guy, but this is too much:

Heh. I love the gentleman on the right. "Alright, Mr. Mayor. Doin' good. Just press the red button and...no. NO! NOOOO! I said the RED butt...AHHHHHHH!!!!!"
I really hope Gavin was making tractor noises while he was playing in this thing. He certainly looks like he's enjoying himself! I recall my first thought at the notion of Gavin Newsom running for Governor being that we'd get to see him do weird shit. This counts.
Thank you, Bill Wilson for always capturing the magic of a moment. And e-mailing it to me...

So, uh, this is your job? Weird.

Step there. On the step. C'mon dude. The step. It's right there.

This is perfect for Awkward Family Photos. I'm submitting it!




I christen this hole in the gound "Gavinsylvania!"

"Wait, wait. Before I go, Ima do Affleck's monologue from Good Will Hunting."

Honestly, this has been just lovely...

6 comments:

Patricia Appelquist said...

Be sure to get Mr. Wilson a nice fruit basket and other nice stuff for the upcoming holidays as I am sure you can find a frame for all those pictures!

I have bookmarked Bill Wilson page but experienced overkill and had to just wait for your posts of the fabulous Gavin photos...

Melissa said...

Awkward family photos is my homepage. Bless Bill Wilson!

KG said...

"Affleck's monologue from Good Will Hunting" AHAHAHAHAHAH

LB said...

I love that everyone but Gavin's hair is wearing a hard hat. You know, since it's a construction site and all. Way to set an example, Mayor and father.

Karla said...

Your captions on Bill Wilson's photos are my favorite of your blog posts! This is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Very funny stuff Beth!...loving your blog.

ericlaughlin.blogspot.com