Sunday, September 20, 2009

juneau and the ms veendam...

Melissa and I are now stumbling around my house in these pre-dawn moments before our flight. The Brians assure me that access to the internet is "limited" at best. I will try to keep you as updated as possible with our adventures on the Lesbian Cruise won in a Pride Parade Drawing. Until then, I shall leave you with this email from my father, entitled "Happy Sailing":

Bethy:
I now have the British Columbia flag up....until Monday when the Alaska flag goes up. Have a great trip and let me know by e-mail how its going. What's your first port? What's the name of the ship (it's not a boat its a ship. Boats go in ships, e.g. a ship has a life BOAT) 
Love, 
Daddy 

1 comment:

Phil said...

Here's a link to the trip info: http://www.olivia.com/Travel/Trips_Alaska.aspx

The ship looks awesome!