Sunday, September 06, 2009

i'm a regular scorsese...

My computer's always asking me to upgrade on thing or another and I always tell my computer to "remind me later." I assume this is true for everybody. Today, Brock and I enjoyed a very fun afternoon in Chinatown where I took some (stupid, pointless) video. I will also point out that my post-luncheon fortune cookie predicted that I won't find happiness until I make some very big changes. Needless to say, I was left shaken. When I got home, I plugged in my Flip camera and was once again presented with the option to upgrade. It was time for some very big changes.
I took the 10 minutes, followed the instructions, went through the dreaded restart and upgraded the Flip Video program.
Um, check out what I can now create!

Forgive my humble beginnings. Like fortune cookie say, I obviously have a long way to go.
*UPDATE* It's now 3 hours later. I can't stop myself! This is my father, brother and Uncle Bill jumping in Bantry Bay on Christmas Day tribute video. And yeah, I know the music is very "special episode of Extreme Home Makeover"...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was actually really funny.

And what big changes is that fucking fortune cookie expecting? You've gone to rehab, been sober for 9 months, get more e-famous every day, look terrific and have really gotten your shit together in a major way.

Fuck the fortune cookie. That would leave me shaken too!

Brock said...

i'm glad i got the other cookie.

sfmike said...

Actually, the key to deciphering all fortune cookies is putting the two words "in bed" at the end of them. Try it next time.

DJTennessee said...

"Maybe your kindness will pay off. Maybe we'll get a free appetiz-- oh, wait. We're already getting free apetizer. We have a coupon."

That dialogue is more David Mamet than Scorsese, I would say.