Monday, August 10, 2009

the griffwood radio hour...

In case you missed it, you can listen to the Missus and me on the radio!!!

LISTEN HERE.

We begin about 3 songs and 1 poem into the recording (scooch the thing forward half an inch) and the interview is about an hour long.
Thanks to The League of Pissed Off Voters for having us on, especially our hosts Jeremy and Andy. And of course, Pirate Cat Radio rules it's in wonderfully funky, 3-songs-and-a-poem kind of way. I have to say, it was really fun being on the radio, or what I used to call "a dying medium."
No one called in, sadly but someone emailed a question asking if we considered ourselves progessive or moderate, which is basically like asking, "How freakishly liberal of a liberal are you?"
God Bless San Francisco...

1 comment:

Be_Devine said...

I listened live, and you and the missus were both fabulous! Although my preference is to see your gorgeous faces, radio is a good alternative. YAY!