Wednesday, July 08, 2009

fin...

We're heading back out to the Albuquerque Airport pretty soon, leaving this marvelous home and returning to our own crappy ones. Yesterday's big activity was getting our Southwest boarding passes online, something that MUST be done 24 hours in advance. 
Southwest, you're probably aware, doesn't assign you 35F. They just let you board in groups A, B and C and it's like Lord of the Flies in there, trying to get any seat but a middle. We were in Group B on our way down here, and it really wasn't that bad. But obviously, Group A is ideal. 
You know, if this plane spirals towards the Earth and we're all lost, identification in going to be tough, what with everyone sitting wherever they can elbow themselves into a seat. Thus, please alert the authorities that I am wearing kelly green chinos (I know) and black layered tops, I have a tattoo of "1660" on my right ankle and I'll be the corpse clutching every mini vodka bottle on board. 
Today's Culture Blog will be up at noon RIGHT HERE-ish. Needless to say, it's about cover boy. And I did not buy anyone a bolo tie whilst in Santa Fe, mainly because I was too embarrassed to do so. 
Prepare the grenadine. I'm coming home...

1 comment:

DJTennessee said...

>>You know, if this plane spirals towards the Earth

You wish!

I admit... I have the plane crash fantasy, too.