Friday, April 24, 2009

me and my number one gay...

Whenever I hatch a plan, scheme or caper, I wonder which one of my posse will be in. Melissa's up for anything but her dancecard is packed. Also, she's on the fasttrack to fame so much to my horror, she's easing up on anything controversial which might one day bite her in the ass. Zoe's a vegan and insists upon exercising all the time. Next! Hastings not only studies the law, he follows it. He'll be worried about his permanent record until he's 90. Eve would be in, but she's not really one for undercover work because it occasionally includes biting ones tongue. Brock's too much like me in that he's thrilled, excited and motivated about something for 15 seconds. Also, he's always babysitting. KG's house is all the way across town and my brother's car smells.
Thus, there is only one person in San Francisco who is qualified to be my accomplice.
He has absolutely no shame, he thinks anything I pull out of my ass is genius, he's his own boss and most importantly, he's adorable.
That's right. Brian Devine.
We're heading on a little road trip tomorrow, to join the nerds up in Sacramento for some type of political convention regular people don't care about. This year, I will actually be sitting by the pool all day. Last year, I was too drunk to swim. Or so I've been told. Anyway, Brian's got to vote for hobos or potholes by 2pm and then we've got all afternoon to cause some trouble.
And you know, Gavin'll be there...

Speaking of which, check out today's See Spot Write in the SF Appeal where we take a sneak peek at Gavin's condo, selling for a measly 3 million...

5 comments:

Be_Devine said...

I can't wait! I have the BethTemples and, more importantly, the cheese and cookies all packed!

I'm working on my chants, but there's so little that I give a crap about this year. Maybe I'll harass the poolboy in chant. "Hey hey, ho ho, that blue Speedo has got to go . . . " (Same chant could be used for Peskin, but with a much, much different meaning.)

rpnorton said...

man, good times. Has it really been a year since I met the Griffwoods? Time really flies. Have a great time at the convention.

HappyRachael said...

Sorry to post this news this way, but I just read that Bea Arthur died of cancer today. For some reason, you are the first person I thought to tell.

big jer said...

Beth Temples sounds like a synagogue.
Cant wait to hear about the caper!

Generic said...

[Melissa's] on the fasttrack to fame so much to my horror, she's easing up on anything controversial which might one day bite her in the ass.Weak.

Very weak tea, Griffin.