Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ugh. give it a rest...

The very kind Jim Herd of the SF Citizen sent me a few photos of the San Francisco St. Patrick's Day Parade, held not on St. Patrick's Day but on Billy Elliot's birthday. This is, of course, the photo I'm posting because I get the impression Eva Peron up here is taking this whole thing VERY seriously. I think it goes without saying Swiss Miss practices this shit in the mirror. By the way, we're never going to see Gavin in a tie again. You people wouldn't let up on his lone Easter blue piece of neckwear and now it's open-collar 24/7. I spend a lot of time on this. Trust me. He's dropped the tie. Speaking of menswear...Always, always, always in a vest. The 17th century Conquistador facial hair has morphed into this admittedly hot vest look and I would be on board if Ross, oh, I don't know, changed clothes every once in awhile. Mirkaleckihaimeckahineyho and his beloved were sitting with MOI at Elbernd's crab party. Ross was, needless to say, in his standard ensemble and apparently didn't have anything controversial to say. Or if he did, MOI isn't telling me. He's so paranoid!
I realize I still haven't told you about this crab thing but basically, it was like a big, drunken wedding held at a retirement home and everyone on Earth showed up. Gavin's Chief of Staff didn't know who I was yet seemed kind of ticked I didn't know who he was. Also, he asked me what a blog was, so obviously the Bay Area really is the internet capital of the universe. Way to go, Room 200! I would write some long, sassy report but quite frankly, I now really enjoy Sean Elsbernd and thus, refuse to talk (a lot of) smack. See, Peskin? Just be a nice guy. It's really not that complicated.
Bless him, Elsbernd was telling us about the after party and said, "Spotswood knows where it is! Where'd everyone go in high school?!?!" Um, this is the first time I've ever been invited, Supervisor. I have no idea...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone should click on "Easter blue"--it's hysterical!

John said...

Those Crabfest photos are great. I had almost forgotten about Warren Hinkle.

Big Jer said...

Gavin was sporting his Easter Blue tie this morning down here in L.A. on the KTLA Morning news! And of course the weather girl hit on him.

Stephanie said...

I agree, Swiss Miss is definitely channeling her inner Evita. What I want to know is where did they swipe the kid from?

Anonymous said...

Ryan Reynolds went to Gav's speaking engagement in Santa Monica last night. What an orgy that would be...

Spots said...

Really!?! Fabulous! I'm dyin' for some photos...

Rachael said...

Mr. Mayor was at my work this morning in a tie!! No jacket though...we've been calling him the "hand-on" mayor that likes to get his hands dirty and rolls up his sleeves haha.

I snuck this paparazzi worthy photo while he was drinking his tea

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3591/3367749659_832dbc0593.jpg?v=0