Sunday, February 22, 2009

slow news day...

Has anyone else noticed the news keeps announcing "Chanda Levy killer arrest any second now!"? All day yesterday and all day today, I've been waiting with baited breath for this "imminent" arrest. Who, why, how'd they figure it out? What's Gary Condit have to say about all this and why is this goddamn arrest taking so long?
Reports state that it's definitely a man named Ingmar who's only 27 years old and currently serving 10 years for another crime. Apparently, Ingmar was a suspect right from the beginning but Gary was acting so suspiscious, all the focus turned to him. Asshole.
Anyway, he owns an ice cream store in Arizona now, lest you worry karma hasn't taken her hold.
In other unnecessary news, Big Chris texted me this afternoon asking if I wanted to grab dinner tonight.
"It's the Oscars!" I responded.
"Shit, Beth. Didn't we just watch that 2 weeks ago?"
The man really does have his finger on the pulse...

4 comments:

Greg said...

I actually worked for Gary Condit when he ran for Congress the first time around in 1989...I still have the sign from the campaign.

The word was that Gary was being an obfuscating doofus because he was in to some things that don't jive with his attempts to continue the concept he was this down home "guy from Ceres" schtick.

He's a mess and it just gets worse as you investigate...had he been more forthcoming maybe they'd have caught the real dude.

maybe I'll ebay my sign...

Anonymous said...

Big Chris always has his finger on the pulse.

Becky said...

YOu didn't demand that he come and watch the Oscars?

Anonymous said...

I am watching the Oscars on Mute but have dlisted.com blogging which is WAY better!