Sunday, February 22, 2009

jai ho!

I'm being very sensitive now that I'm on the wagon not to be one of those horrible teetotalers who's convinced everyone on Earth is an addict. But trust me. Sofia Loren was stoned.
Maybe it was her kooky dress from outer space, but by the time she made it on stage for the impossibly long thespian awards, Strega Nona'd had, as my father would say, a coupla pops. All the hair on one side of her head was messed up, as if she'd been woken just in time to stumble on stage and she was hiding her slurring behind that accent, but I'm daygo enough to know the difference...

5 comments:

Be_Devine said...

Why don't you give Loren that stupid quiz you gave me and see how she does?

Becky said...

She has had enough work done on her face that she cannot show emotion.

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

My great grandmother had better wigs than that monstrosity. That thing looked like a goodwill mannequin wig.