Wednesday, February 18, 2009

for some reason, i see him getting pissy if it's a girl...

I hope a certain Newsom fan doesn't starting drinking when she hears this news.
Awww, that's some cold shit. Touche, islandburner. 
So Gavin's officially knocked up Swiss Miss. We all knew this news was bound to happen, what with Gavin's smoldering magnetism just walking by him makes me consider taking the morning after pill. You know, just in case. 
There's much rumbling that this "blessing" is some sort of gubernatorial campaign ploy, which is both gross and fascinating. I mean, how might that happen? "Hey baby, I'm going to be running for governor so, you know, get the turkey baster."
I'm confused. 
Anyway, I won't be bitter or snarky about this miracle of nature at all. It's the new me! Congratulations Gavin and Jennifer. I hope you have a happy, healthy baby who will only serve to further complicate your divorce.
I'm guessing they'll name this little bundle of cashmere-swaddled joy something like Madison or Wyatt and it'll inherit a love of Africa and vague expressions. 
Anyway you cut it, I've got fodder for what? 5 months? Not bad...

7 comments:

Patricia said...

Thank YOU Beth so very much, I just heard the impending news on the TV and I went straight to your blog to get the real, REAL story.

"Madison or Wyatt and it'll inherit a love of Africa and vague expressions." Priceless...

Megh Aileen said...

Step 1 - hear Gavin news.
Step 2 - take personally 'islandburner''s snotty comment about our Beth.
Step 3 - instantly see what she is thinking.
Thanks for never disappointing!

Lisa said...

I hope they do that clever name the baby after where it was conceived bit. Because you know it will be Davos or Paris or Montana...not our fair city since he's barely been here lately.

Anonymous said...

There will be a dark place in hell reserved for a certain Chronicle Commenter.

Brett said...

Ironically,"Hey baby, I'm going to be running for governor so, you know, get the turkey baster" is my most succesful pickup-line...

Holly said...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/parenting/detail?blogid=29&entry_id=35978

The Poop is taking name suggestions =oD

Holly said...

and apparently Mr. Devine has already made his suggestion. love it!