Sunday, November 09, 2008

i'm both confused by it, yet understand the towel...

Have you ever had the feeling that you're secretly the weirdest person on Earth? I have the feeling every day, although I do my best to hide my oddness. Until I'm alone or on the interweb, in which case all bets are off.
And when someone suddenly reveals a little weird piece of themselves, I feel so much better. Because either there's no way I'm as weird as that freak, which is rare. Or more frequently, I discover they're just as weird as me. Thus interviewing oneself in one's reflection of the microwave or buying Not Without My Daughter on eBay or perhaps, lip syncing Jennifer Holiday over and over again isn't that bizarre.
Which is how I found my new soulmate.
The only bizarre thing is that my version is way fucking better...

2 comments:

Sweet Melissa said...

What's eerie is that this looks like it was filmed in your family's TV Room...

Spots said...

Except there isn't shitty curtains or "wood" wallpaper or turquoise blinds in the TV Room. Or a computer. Or a black gay, at least since the last time Pip slept over...