Friday, August 22, 2008

you know how i love politicians...

Well, someone I already love is becoming one!
I think.
I can't really figure out what he's running for.
Brian Leubitz, editor of Calitics and one quarter of the Devibitzgriffwoods is running for Vice-Chair of the California Democratic Party! Sadly, you have to be a delegate to next year's convention or on the Democratic State Central Committee to vote and I'm pretty sure none of those people read this blog, but just in case one or two of them is cool, Vote for for Bitz!
Plus, I think this means we get to have parties for him. Bonus...

2 comments:

Be_Devine said...

Believe it or not, but BrianL was trying to do his "Blue Steel" look in that picture. Aren't they a cute couple!

Yay! I'm gonna be a politician's wife!!

Greg said...

Yay Brian! He would do a good job, too, we need new people in the Party leadership!