Friday, August 01, 2008

girl, i effing love you...

Um, this needs to be my new roommate.

How fabulous is Miss Weather? I just want to come home every day to "Girl, you have no idea the day I had myself today. I was reportin' on my meteorological findings when this bitch ass cockroach approached me and ON THE AIR, GIRL I squealed like Jon Benet in the basement. On the fucking air, girl. Turn me on some Warwick Avenue, baby, I need to sing this shit out."
In fact, I think this weather homo is so fabulous, he's second only to my favorite person alive, Melissa L. Griffin, power lawyeress, brilliant analyst, supermodel and freakishly talented at the art of friendship. You know, Mel, Zoe, Big Chris, Kate, KG, Devine, Hastings, Kels, Biscuit and Joanne have been my friends on the rare and forbidden occasion when it's not that fun to be my friend. I really hope you've got someone like that (barf) and your weekend assignment is to text them something cheezy. You'll thank me for it. I promise. 
Okay, enough of that bullshit.
Oh and also, THIS...

8 comments:

Generic said...

... wanna punch me in the face? ... fuckin WHORE! ...

It's like a Board of Supes meeting. Except with spray-tans.

Greg said...

"scream like jon benet in the basement"?

That alone just made me laugh out loud.

Then I watched Guido Beach..which was entertaining and all...but that last 2 minutes was fucking hysterical.

GSD

Sweet Melissa said...

It is NEVER not fun to be your friend!! IUJU!!

And I have to agree with Greg on the jon benet line...priceless, girl.

Be_Devine said...

Damn, Melissa beat me to it.

"Ditto what she said." Does that count as my cheesy thing to text you?

I'll be sending something more original, promise. And perhaps it will involve Kuwaitis. Or perhaps it will be a CJ quote.

Anonymous said...

I love you for bringing me to Miss Weather.

vansmack said...

Guido Beach. Top class.

"Which exit?"

Anonymous said...

Sad thing is ... that Guido beach thing is so true! This is why you drive through northern NJ and nothing else! --Molly

keep driving Molly said...

Please...the Guido is indigenous to all 50 states!