Wednesday, August 27, 2008

bill wilson makes this too easy...

Do you people even CARE about all the wonderful, under-used gems over at Bill Wilson's site? For example, this magical moment captured on film. What the hell is our foxy Mayor trying to do up there? One thing's for sure. He's got "wacky voice" face. Even the kids are like, "Awww, come on. Wacky voices? Lame."

Where can I get one of these? I'm not kidding.
Let's ask ourselves a couple of questions. Is this giant head pro-Gavin or against Gavin? Why is the holder of the giant head wearing a helmet? Is Gavin aware of the giant head directly behind him or completely oblivious? (both of which, incidentally, would delight me.) How come there's not a giant head of goatee guy?

I'll be honest. This photo embarasses even me. You know when you're watching television and something really awkward or uncomfortable happens and you need to briefly look away? Yeah. Right here. Check out the girl in the pink. She know what I'm talkin' about.

Admit it, Wilson. You create these masterpieces on purpose. I predict this to be Gavin's new Facebook profile pic.
I wonder what it's really an ad for? Here's hoping tampons.

The most glorious part of this photo, other than the fact that Gavin appears to be yelling at little old lady volunteers to do a better job of picking up litter, is the huge blow-up photo on the left. Let me just take a shot in the dark here and guess that this very same gum tragedy happened to Gavin out on his evening constitution with his favorite hobo, 'Patches' and right then and there, the Mayor thought to himself, "Never again."
So the next day, he stormed into City Hall, shoving his ruined Cole Haans in the face of every staffer and screaming, "Get me big posters of gum on men's dress shoes! I'm talking big! BIG! Then I want some old folks! Put them in reflective vests and hats! Meet me on a sidewalk in an hour! What are you all standing around for?!? NOW!!!"

5 comments:

el Greco said...

One look at these pix and you know in your heart: The Gav train a-coming to Sactown!

chestery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chestery said...

Surely you have a comment on this one...

http://www.billwilsonphotos.com/photoalbums/AliotoNewsomMerchantWalk/pages/Img352346.html

Greg said...

thanks to this and the culture blog, everyone at the cafe I was having coffee at this afternoon was staring at me like I was a lunatic.

wouldn't have it any other way.

Anonymous said...

What's wrong, Spots? This is the latest Gavin rant since June.