Tuesday, August 26, 2008

announcement!

Sorry for my lack of posting today, pals. It's been a weird day.
And now I'm attempting to crank out my Culture Blog which yeah, I write at 10pm on Tuesday. So I've got to get back to work. But I wanted to let you know, my new roommate John is moving in on Saturday! 
John is 28, straight and a bartender. His celebrity equivalent is Toby Maguire/Matthew McConaughey/Vic Chestnutt.
I think it's safe to say, this blog'll have a new character. And I'll get some cheap drinks. So, you know, win-win. Sadly, poor John has to live with me, having no idea that he'll be subjected to my culinary experimentations, drunken tears/dancing and TBS programming on Sunday mornings over champagne and tea sandwiches... 

5 comments:

Brock said...

welcome, john!

Seana said...

He needs a nickname, of course. John is too easy.

Anonymous said...

Where is the culture blog? my hump day isn't the same.

Spots said...

My apologies for the late CB. My computer crashed last night. I didn't get it to Eve until this afternoon, although she's assured me she'll post it, she probably hasn't even had a chance to skim it.
I'm sorry, folks. I suck...

Brock said...

[whip crack]