Friday, July 11, 2008

tiger, tiger woods, y'all...

I'm loving this little flip video. Last night, after Big Chris announced he was coming over to "go grab some beers" I decided he would be my first video subject and enthusiastically filmed this intro:

Then Chris arrived, told me not to video him and announced he had to pee:

He talked me into leaving my video camera at home because "We'll probably get mugged" and then proceeded to pontificate genius from a barstool, which I was unable to capture on camera, goddamnit. Finally, we returned to my house where Chris punished me for daring to capture his essence in the first place:

Apparently, by this time I was speaking with a Southern accent. I have no explanation, but I made it through 15 minutes of Rambo 4 and promptly fell asleep on Chris.
Everyone go buy Flips and then we can communicate solely through video clipped statements!
Anyway, I'll write something for you later today but I am loving my relatively shitty grasp on this new technology...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope someone you know buys this for you!

Action Mount

The Flip Video Action Mount securely attaches your Ultra or Mino Camcorder to handlebars, helmets, and other gear so you can record all the action while keeping your hands free. It’s also the perfect tool for setting up special shots, indoors or out.
Item ships within 1 business day. $14.99

Teanut said...

oh my *GOD* i love these video posts!!! excited to see more. and chris is hott stuff, man.

Anonymous said...

What exactly IS the nature of your relationship with Big Chris?

Matt said...

Tim the Trainer must be really kicking your ass. You look fantastic.

Becky said...

Totally captured the essence of Chris. The middle finger welcome couldn't have been any more appropriate!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you hit that.
Big Chris is seriously built.

Spots said...

Big Chris is my constant companion whom I have never "hit." There was one night years and years ago in which I almost "raped" him, but we just made out like drunk people. And Big Chris, much to his credit, said "This is a bad idea" and that was the end of that.
BC would be delighted for you to feel his muscles, which he made me do at JNB last night.
He is totally single. Send me an e-mail. I'll hook you up. Last night, when I pointed out that he never fixes me up with any of his friends, he said "Bethy, they would screw you for a few months and dump your ass."
Beth: "And you're being protective? Awww. Chrissy."
Chris: "No. I just don't want to hear you bitching about them."

Anonymous said...

I am giddy with excitement at actually, after all these years hearing and seeing you speak!

Mousqueton said...

I do not know why but I have the feeling that "San Francisco / Unscripted" has created a monster.

Video is certainly better than written words if you are as cute as you are. I think you are going to be very successful with the "VideoFlip" version of your blog.

One advice though; a little frame adjustment to give us a little cleavage can make a big difference. If you have them assets, show them.

Congratulations and a world of success to you.

Brock said...

so THAT's chris, huh? oh my.

Anonymous said...

Chris is HOT! You slept ON him? Jealous.

Anonymous said...

God Bless the Ford Motor Company.

Anonymous said...

Beth! OMG! You speak! You're adorable! I've been reading for years and this has me floored.

Anonymous said...

Beth, WTF? You are going end up with a lot worse than an AIDS crack baby you gonna end up with being stalked by some guy in Minnesota or Utah because they want to see Big Chris, your parents home, and they want Brock's home telephone number. I know celebrity is a fickle friend so, now you got a camera get a body guard and an assumed name so you can go out in public...you could be Jen Siebel nobody knows her.