Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i bet those are some hot mugshots, tho...

What in Jack Kelly is going on!
Christian Bale was arrested for beating the shit out of his mom and sister! I was alerted to this news by Kate in an e-mail entitled "misprint." Kate has held a flame for this guy ever since she was 11 and wrote him a letter, offering that should he ever find himself in the San Francisco Bay Area, he was welcome to sleep on her trundle. Surprisingly, he never responded. 
Smacking the missus around, I totally get. But your mom and your sister? He's 34! And gorgeous! And British!
What could they have possibly been fighting about that involved fistacuffs? Did he not clean his room? Eat all his veggies? Watch TV before finishing his book report?
For Kate's sake, let's hope this is some kind of Batman publicity stunt to steal thunder away from that attention whore, Heath Ledger...

7 comments:

Greg said...

In "San Francisco: The Movie!" I always envisioned Bale playing Gavin Newsom, esp. after seeing the latest Batman movie.

Holly said...

web gossip says mama and sissy were drunk off their asses and started the whole thing - all he did was eject them from his hotel room.

vansmack said...

They probably weren't listening.

Sweet Melissa said...

I'd never admit to getting my ass kicked by a British guy.

Brock said...

and he's shares our birthday!

....no wait, he doesn't. but still, i've never liked those 1/30ers. not one bit.

sfmike said...

My Dearest Beth: I assume you've heard the latest WTF news involving your beau personally getting the password from the jailed network administrator on Monday night. In the comments to the story at SFGate, I simply had to write, "I love everything about this story and I'm inclined to believe the perp, Mr. Childs...As for Gavin's participation, I do hope that Beth Spotswood gives us the "real" conversation at the jailhouse in her Culture Blog."

An entire city is waiting, goddess.

Anonymous said...

First you show a video of you boxing. Then a blog about Christian Bale beating up his mother. Should I be worried?
XO
MOM