Tuesday, July 29, 2008

i am in love with josh lyman and i will be until the day i die...

I am home sick. 
I'm bored. I'm cranky. And I've discovered something. 
I will never get over The West Wing. Never. And you can watch it on You Tube, like, constantly. Years ago, Zoe and I would spend our afternoons sitting on the floor of her apartment and drooling over the verbiage of Aaron Sorkin. All we wanted was to be interns at the White House and banter. 

Even better, internet psychos make tribute videos. Um, these are my people. While I don't know that I'd ever invite one of these freaks over to my home for cocktails and charcuterie, I have a deep appreciation for their sick, sick art...
 
The highlight of my day yesterday was Jackson calling for a quote. Oh yay! I'm getting quoted on the interweb. I then ordered Chinese food, didn't eat it and went to bed. 
God, I hate being sick. 
I really just need Josh Lyman to come over with some Savignon Blanc and scented candles so we can snuggle and watch The Neverending Story on VHS. Is that too much to ask...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can so see you with Josh.

vansmack said...

Two Words:

Sam

Seaborn

Becky said...

Please tell me that you have seen the commercials for that new Lawyer drama...Raising the Bar.

Zach Morris?
WTF?

shayera said...

You could always watch it on surf the channel. They put the whole show on. So you don't have to watch it in chunks.

Brock said...

remember when he broke his hand?

i do.