Friday, May 16, 2008

this is the worst shit I've seen in my life...

I know, I know. It's Blockhead blasphemy.
But what the fuck is this! This is worst goddamn performance I've ever seen in my life. Who choreographed this shit? It's embarassing to watch! I mean, when they take off their jackets, Jon who's apparently now like, 64 years old, kinda folds it and delicately places his blazer in the stage. He looks like my dad at the Father/Daughter Dance. This shit is pathetic! Scantilly clad back up dancers? Vests! What the hell is going on!?!?!

I give up. I cannot believe I devoted the entirety of my tween years to this middle aged display of desperation. Donnie Wahlberg was in movies! Joe was on Broadway! Jon sold real estate! Why are they doing this? I'll have you know, the youngest on this stage will turn 35 on New Years, FYI. God, I feel like I've just been on a cheap cruise...

10 comments:

L'Italiana said...

I'm sorry for the rude awakening, Bethy, but they've always sucked...It's just that your tastes have finally matured enough to realize it!!!! Must be the influence of the Douche Bags at Le Club...

Becky said...

Um, really, what did you expect?

vansmack said...

That was the worst fucking thing I've ever seen.

Those guys had to be like...wait. What's with all these plus size 35 year old married ladies lining our stage? Where did all the young adoring single girls go? This is not what I bargained for. Where are your daughters for christ sake??!?!?

[shaking head]I used to be somebody[/shaking head]

Anonymous said...

My ears are bleeding!!!

KG said...

Oh that is tragic... your comments on it are right on though! HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Ha. Why did Donnie not take his cap off and throw it into the audience? Oh. Oh yeah...I remember.

Sweet Melissa said...

I...I...can't...(sob!)

greg said...

as mad magazine might say "It's new kids on the blecch!"

(stolen from the simpsons, actually, but it works)

sfmike said...

I'm sure it sounds better in Spanish on the Mexican Riviera cruise.

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about beth.. you fit right in the crowd!