Thursday, May 29, 2008

oh, this is RICH...

Top 10 Chris Jackson “quotes” as submitted by our awesome commenters!

"Yes We Can."- Chris Jackson
(submitted by Vansmack)

"I do not like them, Sam I Am"- Chris Jackson
(submitted by Lucas)

"ich bin ein berliner"- Chris Jackson
(submitted by anonymous)

"e=mc2"- Chris Jackson
(submitted by Alex)

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Chris Jackson
(submitted by The Sweet Melissa)

"I'm Rick James, bitch."- Chris Jackson
(submitted by anonymous)

"I've got a fever, and the only cure is more cowbell."-Chris Jackson
(submitted by Jackson West)

"Have a goodnight sleep on us! Mattress Discounters!"- Chris Jackson
(submitted by Alex)

"Okay, Bran. Michael Jackson didn't come over to my house to use the bathroom. But his sister did."-Chris Jackson
(submitted by Alex, apparently on a roll)

"A gun rack... a gun rack. I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?"-Chris Jackson
(Oh Alex, you’re too much)

God, these delight me...

12 comments:

Be_Devine said...

God, tough choices.

I vote for Lucas' quote ("I do not like them, Sam I Am.")

Marge said...

Haaa Alex wins my vote with "It's a good night sleep"!

Becky said...

Somewhere Chris Jackson is huddled in a corner crying, shaking his head and thinking to himself, "Why didn't I just pretend to remember?"

Becky said...

Oh, and I vote for Lucas' cat in the hat, I mean Chris Jackson, quote.

Brett said...

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. -Chris Jackson

vansmack said...

I knew I should have gone with "Si, se puede."

L'Italiana said...

I am sick with grief that mine wasn't chosen...

Anonymous said...

If Chris is the Goofus of CC board candidates, who is the Gallant?

vansmack said...

Natalie Berg. At least she's smart enough to know that while you can't win a November election in May, you sure can lose one.

Anonymous said...

I know it's too late, but I feel compelled to add...

"The woman is the culprit." - Chris Jackson

beated said...

"Men who are too good looking are never good in bed because they never had to be." -- Chris Jackson

Chris Jackson said...

"I demand a recount of yesterday's top ten comments. I feel that el Greco's brilliant, insightful comment was deliberately overlooked."